Caring for Oregon for more than 100 years.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) are well-established, proven-safe and cost-effective anesthesia providers. Oregon currently has more than 350 CRNAs serving Oregonians in all care settings, 40% of whom practice in the non-metropolitan and rural regions of Oregon. ORANA itself dates back to 1935 and is the professional association for CRNAs who preside or practice in the region. Nearly 93% of all CRNAs working in Oregon belong to this professional organization.
- September 21-25, 2018: AANA Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress
(Boston, MA | Hynes Convention Center)
- February 15-17, 2018: AANA Assembly of School Faculty(Scottsdale, AZ | The Scottsdale Resort)
- May (exact date TBD): ORANA Educational Event
(Duck Pond Winery)
- April 21-25, 2018: AANA Mid-Year Assembly
(Washington DC | Grand Hyatt)
- November 15-18, 2018 ORANA Annual Conference
(Portland, OR | The Nines Hotel)